Navigation

11-11-2011

photoblog. { 11-11-11! YEAH.







 




Blog post!

This week I took some random photo's.
And I kinda like it! :)

I've got a mug from starbucks today, from Amsterdam.
And I'm so happy with it!
I got some magazines of photography too.

It's so fun to read (:
It has some cool effects in it and it's good for me since I screw up my pictures >__<!
Oyeah, I made some chocolate muffins this week too!
yummm *__*
I really want to bake more stuff,
And since it's weekend I've got time enough!
Just kidding.
I have to workworkwork!

My portfolio isn't done yet.. and and and..

school is so stressfull..  T___T ''



<3

7 opmerkingen:

Balaphoto zei

Great work!! Magnific shots!!

Salut, Francesc

Anoniem zei

thank you !
your pictures are niccest :)

ice pandora zei

Lovely photo's ^___^
Mhmmm chocolade muffins <3
And yay for the Starbuck mug!

xx

Wynne Prasetyo zei

i love those cupcakes :) and the little quote when we're together every moment is a gift


WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

StyleRoulette zei

Love the photos. I'm a fan of photography magazine. Especially Lula mag.
=)
http://thestyleroulette.blogspot.com/

Audrey zei

I like all of your photos! And those muffins look delicious! :)

ice pandora zei

@Bedankt :)